3.16.2016

a doodle-doodly-do.



You know that feeling when you haven't talked to someone in a long while, and there's just so much to catch up on that it's almost easier to not catch up at all? That's what this blog sometimes feel like. There's so much I want to tell you, and I find myself having to condense the memories, brush away the details, and summarize a story until it's meaning becomes futile.

The past few days have been polka dotted with beautiful memories over spring break. Today I even had a moment to doodle a bit and create something I rather enjoyed.

I'll be working away the next few days on reading all the new books I got, hanging all the new art, organizing all the new clothes, editing all the new pictures, screen printing all the new ideas.

Life is rather brimming with beauty. These are the moments I want to remember. No matter how futile the summary be.

ps. a scandalous thought, but wouldn't that drawing just be a lovely little tattoo discreetly tucked away by an elbow or wrist? I'll maybe turn it into a screen print or two. 

1 comment:

  1. Is it bad that I'm secretly still hoping for a hanthatwan emblem? I love the simplicity of this "doodle" as you call it. Ha! my chicken scratch could never compare.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.