2.01.2016

Jackson Pollock: Blind Spots

]IMG_1922 copy
\IMG_1956
IMG_1906 copy
IMG_1952

This semester is up and running, but I find myself able to breathe between the intervals of class and homework far more easily than I was able to last semester. This definitely has something to do with pressure being off (I made it into the program, say what) and gaining more perspective about where I want to take my art.

So I'm making a deal with myself to enjoy this semester, take good breaks, and keep learning, even outside of the classroom. For my art history class, we have to travel to museums around the area every few weeks to truly see and enjoy art. It's been such a great experience so far. Here's to more. 

4 comments:

  1. I love your enthusiasm! So many people fail to enjoy learning, or don't keep pushing themselves creatively. I love that you have a spark and passion! Also, how cool is your art history class? Props to your professor for requiring art museum visits. I don't view art "in person" as much as I wish I did. Love the Pollock pics :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Erin! I am very fortunate to be studying something I love. And I rarely get out to museums normally myself. It's definitely a wonderful experience, though!

      Delete
  2. Oh, man the museum thing sound like a schweet deal. There's nothing like taking an afternoon off and just getting lost in mazes of modern art. or any art. AND CONGRATS on the progress you have made, girl! You should and must be pumped and stoked and proud because God is obviously doing amazing things through the shooting star that is you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MUSEUMINGGGGG. ♥ gah slightly jelly looking at these gorgeous shots. O_O Sounds like you're having a really interesting time exploring new things! I wish you all the joy and grace diving into the awesome world of art. :)

    love,
    abbiee

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.