1.15.2016

Eleven Eleven

It's been a restful and even productive winter break, filled with sleeping in and lots of Netflix to boot. I have been dreaming of finally opening my own paper goods store for months (years) now, and so making the decision to finally open the shop has been thrilling though admittedly intimidating over the past few months. Last summer was when it initially began. I taught myself how to screenprint so that all of my cards would be handmade and unique. As the vision for my shop became clearer with time and making products, I finally decided I had enough gumption to open the shop a few weeks ago.

Though it is still tiny, I am excited to keep it growing this year. Here are a few new product shots.


IMG_8311 copy
IMG_8535 copy
IMG_8359cops
IMG_8366 copy
IMG_8523 copy

More about the shop to come!

15 comments:

  1. You are very talented! Good luck with your shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR NEW STORE. OMG. Girl, YOU ARE SO TALENTED. Like, I hope you know that. I hope you do these fabulous, amazing things like start etsy shops with glorious art and sit back and look at it all and say to yourself, "I am so talented."

    because you are. ;) totally need some of this stuff in my life.

    love,
    abbiee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You make me laugh, Abbie! Haha! I am usually very critical of anything I make, so encouraging words like yours mean a lot.

      Delete
  3. So great! "I love your face" is my favorite. I took a screen printing class last summer, and really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it so fun?! And that's my favorite card, too :)

      Delete
  4. Good for you for following your dreams! I adore the "I like your face" card. So cute. The fonts are #onpoint. :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Erin! I'm going to try by best :)

      Delete
  5. Dearest,
    I am so proud of you. I am so proud to be called your friend.
    You are amazing. You on the path to things that we talked about and dreamed about while we lay on a hammock in some far away world.

    These are beyond beautiful. You are climbing the alpine path. I knew you could do it.

    Love forever,
    byrd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becki,

      You've no idea how much this means to me. You have inspired me in more ways than I can say.

      Always,
      v.

      Delete
  6. oh my gosh, i absolutely adore it!

    xx, rn

    ReplyDelete
  7. oibsfeiho;pogwe GIRL. CONGRATS!!!!! That is so amazing. You are such a talented chica, like I can't even...

    ReplyDelete
  8. oibsfeiho;pogwe GIRL. CONGRATS!!!!! That is so amazing. You are such a talented chica, like I can't even...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are one amazing girl!!! And I am so proud of you....I think of all my little dreams that still sit in cupboards in the closet cause i'm not brave enough to bring them all the way to a shop.....but you!!

    cheer one for the Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.