6.07.2015

Gritty, grainy, hahahaha.

No one tells you how hard it is to take a decent webcam selfie. I admit to being very judgmental towards those gorgeous girls who take them constantly and look stunning. However, after taking nearly fifty (no shame) and the most decent one being the picture above -- props to them. Hah. I don't know how they do it. I'll just make the excuse it's a late Sunday night, and all semblances of makeup are deteriorating rapidly.

Also, I'm holding a very random and even bad sketch in my hand, but since the general material and photo quality of the blog is deteriorating, might as well not care anymore.

This may sound strange, but I think it may be good that I'm not so picky about what I post anymore. This is just gritty life, right here (to match the grainy photo quality).

You're welcome. Judge away at the selfie (I would, too).

8 comments:

  1. girl, your selfie is beautiful. Just sayin. And all your drawings are so great, I love seeing the different ones you post on instagram. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha....I had to laugh at your first sentence...So True!!!
    I love every time I see a post from you, be it gritty or grosgrain ribbon...Every post is part of you, so it's the most special!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah dearest! Love you.

      Delete
  3. Idk I really like this. And I get what you mean completely. But I think you're cute, and I like everything about your webcam selfie.

    xx, rn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you're cute yourself, Rachel. ;)

      Delete
  4. Hmm I think it is important to put yourself out there and not compare yourself to other people. Because everyone is beautiful and shouldn't waste time thinking anything less! :)
    Olivia | Her Name Was Celebration

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't be too hard on yourself, you look beautiful :).

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.