2.28.2015

Snow in February

 photo IMG_4257_zpsiebvlf8q.jpg
 photo IMG_4219_zps41sxtrqh.jpg
 photo IMG_4214_zpsvaxf6smt.jpg
It's been a bit of a winter wonderland here to past few days. Nobody told me Texas winters involved this much snow, but I'm enjoying it, so long as I get to stay in the comfort of home with books, tea, and let's get real, some wifi. But driving on it? No. Thank. You. My little islander heart is too nervous for such daring things.

The perks of it all, though, are cancelled school and work a grand total of three times this week. Which has been so lovely. So, so lovely. 
 photo IMG_4000_zpslsfjpxoo.jpg
 photo Organic Shape_zpswvvrht3g.jpg

Due to all this time, and even a pretty fun photography assignment in one of my art classes, my camera (Perry) and I have been taking photos like crazy the past few weeks. I think I filled my memory card up quite a few times. Craziness. So here are a few fun shots. 

And I'm trying to be religious about drawing frequently in my newly acquired sketchbook, so perhaps  sharing some very strange doodles is in order. Soon. 

Xoxo. 

11 comments:

  1. I had no idea it snowed in Texas lol! I just found your blog and am loving your outfits and photography! I'm following! Can't wait for your future posts :D

    ❤ Blaze Ann
    www.p31beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It surprised me how much it snowed here this year, too! And thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. oh my Kimmy......that picture of you and the tulips.....it's just two cute!
    Love you, make sure you make lots of snow angels, snow cones and snow candy (Is that a thing????)

    the rainy weather here misses you....almost as much as I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mikey actually made a snow angel! I wasn't brave enough, though. And I think some people make ice cream with snow, but we didn't try it. Maybe next year, though!

      Delete
  3. your photography is always so darn pretty, Kimberly! And I know what you mean about snow, I haven't been driving much at all this winter because the roads are just scary haha. Here in Vermont we are still fairly buried in white stuff. Hopefully spring is somewhere around the corner. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, Katie! Your comments are always so dang nice! I can't wait for spring, too. I can't even image how snowy Vermont must be. Whew!

      Delete
  4. just stumbled across your blog and really love it! I am getting snow as we speak so I can relate to this post very much right now :)

    My Blog - FloralConstellation
    My Etsy Shop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found me! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  5. you are so freaking adorable ugh i can't handle it.

    xx, rn

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.