1.31.2015

Saturday night rambles.

 photo IMG_2931_zpswb86qit6.jpg  photo IMG_2951_zpsqekoff5k.jpg  photo IMG_2489_zpsfkux4smp.jpg
Today was the first day in a long that I've been able to spend in glorious laziness and procrastination. No assignments are imminently due, and no other duties could move me to do anything remotely important. Unless taking pictures is important. I could argue it is.

If you friends haven't noticed, just a heads up that my URL is now switched (this girl finally bought a domain). So don't freak out if the old link says my blog has moved. In other news, I have been wasting all of my free (and not so free) time on instagram. 

So this is what addictions feel like. #imagonner

6 comments:

  1. Yup, that insta world just sucks and sucks. But it can be really inspiring too. :)

    Miss you, love these photos.

    And, wowzers!!!! Buying a domain. I think we need to throw a party!!! (which will include yummy food, laughter, and maybe sky lanterns)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you, Ellie!! And we will never live that lantern down, which makes me extremely happy. ;)

      Delete
  2. we all need that time sometimes :p
    i would vote with you on taking pictures. and yes, i spent that much time on instagram too today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely!! And I'm glad to know I'm not alone in my instagram addiction. ;)

      Delete
  3. OF COURSE TAKING PICTURES IS IMPORTANT. The world would be soo...dull and unhappy without pictures. And I hope you're enjoying your free time like crazy, I love the new domain. & I tagged you in my last post btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, girlie! I'm heading over to your blog right now to check it out! :D

      Delete

Your comments inspire me.