12.25.2014

Christmas post?

IMG_1971
Untitled IMG_1832
IMG_1836

I don't know that I've ever written a blog post on Christmas day, but this year I couldn't resist. Call me  lame. Oh well. It's been a while since the whole family was together, which means the camera shutter has been clicking pretty constantly all day, and looking at all these photos made me want to post them. Let it be said, our first Christmas in Texas was quite delightful, and we are all spoiled with love and presents.

Alright, I should probably go cuddle with someone, make a cup of tea, and start reading the book I got from Michael. Oh, the blissfulness of it all. I don't really understand why Jesus gives me gifts on His birthday, but I suppose He really just is that good.

Merry Christmas, friends!

P.S. In case you ever want to know what Asians eat for Christmas Eve: whole fish, baby. Grilled, fried, and magical. My parents are cooking geniuses.

IMG_1768

8 comments:

  1. Oh man. Love this! Also, you're adorable and I love your outfit.

    xo, rn

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY LOVELY HANSONS!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm so glad ya'll had a great Christmas!!! Wow, look at all those smiles!!! My family looks so happy!!!

    And yes, that dinner looks amazing!!!!
    Love you so much girl!!!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope your Christmas was delightful, Sarah!! And yes, that fish was amazing. We had normal Christmas-y food on Christmas day, but Christmas Eve was a whole other story. ;) Love you!

      Delete
  3. You earned a follower, your blog is quite amazing! Stay awesome. x

    SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE ALICE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind words like yours never cease to amaze me. Thank you, Hannie!

      Delete
  4. Your Christmas sounds like it was absolutely lovely and rich with goodness. <3 love the pictures. Happy new year, Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.