11.16.2014

Here's to free time!

IMG_0510 copy
IMG_0495
photodpot

IMG_0497 photoshoot

You know what I've missed? Photoshoots. And friends. I know that sounds depressing and filled with self-pity, but the truth is, moving is hard. So when lifelong friends fly halfway across the country just to visit and help you move and take photos, it means a whole lot. It is probably obvious that posting these pictures is long overdue, as the trees are more brown than green, and coats are the preferred clothing now-a-days. Oh, warm weather. I miss you when my fingers go numb. 

As far as life goes, I am officially unemployed, but very happy about it as I get ready for school. And the holidays. And Christmas shopping, cookie baking, etc. And painting. So much free time! On a scale of one to ten, I would say free time is an eleven. Probably my favorite thing ever. 

In other news, I have decided to finally start drafting some paintings for the dreamt of paper store I would love to someday actually create rather then daydream about. And it's been going well. So far there's a 50/50 ratio of paintings that are completed and kept and half completed and thrown away. Not so bad, in my book.

We shall see. We shall see. (one more). We shall see. 

4 comments:

  1. dangggg, you are so stunning! just how. (also your style is so on point. you kill it!)
    and i'm hoping all that free time will mean we get to see more of you around here?? i miss your posts full of loveliness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, marcia you are too kind! And yes, I definitely hope to hang around this blog more!!

      Delete
  2. Oh these turned out so nice!!! I almost feel that I am back in Texas with you......My Kimmy bear...

    I love you so much!!!
    Wish i could enjoy that fall weather with you, I'm still in slippers and tank tops.....Cookie baking, YUM!!!

    I'm excited about a paper store!!!! YEAH!!!
    Love you,
    me....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a fun day!! I miss taking pictures with you dearly. Haha, and there's no need to rub in that you're still in lovely Hawaii weather. ;) I miss it so.

      Love you so much!

      Delete

Your comments inspire me.