3.03.2014

A good monday.

 photo IMG_8723_zps125ee2af.jpg

 photo IMG_8731_zps0fde8b6d.jpg

 photo IMG_8758_zps3711d787.jpg

It's rare to have a good Monday, isn't it? Let's just say I haven't had one in what feels like an eternity, so I'm taking advantage of it today. It has been a while since Perry (my camera) emerged from his dusty bag, and to prove it I took a few snapshots around my apartment.

Also, I forgot how awkward selfies are, and also how difficult they are to achieve without a tripod. So forgive the over-bright window and strange angle.

It's been while.

On a side note, my life is pretty well summed up in these pictures because, omitting school, I am usually on my bed, drinking tea, or talking to my basil sprouts.

P.S. For a brief update, things here have been quite stressful, but Jesus is pretty awesome. 

8 comments:

  1. you are adorbs. that's all. oh, and your posts have been missed. ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loves loves these pictures!!!! Especially your new friend, the Basil Sprout.... hehe.....So cute, and (what can we say) but so Kimberly....
    You look great! So glad you had a wonderful Monday!!! Wishing you an absolutely fabulous week...
    I love you so....
    me

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty! You look like Jenna Louise Coleman here! And love your room :D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you don't even know how much I like your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely room!! <3 and I feel ya for the no-tripod selfies taking... ;)
    xoxo
    - Gabi
    http://gabisomewhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your room is seriously so lovely! Hope life gets less stressful for you soon <3
    xx. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your smile is so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jesus is indeed awesome. I'm glad your monday was good! Love the pictures! Basil is such a fun plant to grow, and it smells amazing. Just sayin.

    Cheers,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.