11.15.2013

branches and leaves and news.

"Gone Missing" should be the title of my blog, considering how long my absence has been. My question is, is it vain to try to return after such a long time?

I have missed this, though. The documenting of pictures, words, adventures. Ugh, I despise myself for forgetting how much I love this.

There have been quite a lot of adventures the past few months, too. I am back in New Mexico, going to school and learning and trying to procrastinate everything until the last minute. Good news is that I am finally taking a graphic design class and am learning so very much. Bad news is that Photoshop costs a bazillion dollars.

Good news is that I Colorado a few weeks ago for the first time ever, and I managed to snap a few pictures while there. Good news is that the trees are turning yellow and red here, and boot and scarves are making they debut. Good news is the bbeeeeeeessssst

 photo IMG_7909_zps3677f79a.jpg  photo Untitled_zps0defded9.jpg

I am counting down the days to Thanksgiving break, and although I may be eaten alive with homesickness, at least I will have a break from being devoured by homework.

Oh, friends. It's good to be back.

13 comments:

  1. YAY! You're back. I've missed you and your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh I'm a major fan of colorado. also a fan of those golden leaves. lovely darlin. can't wait to see you around more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanksgiving break!! Whoohoo.....

    You look fabulous Kimmy....your hair is so long!

    Glad your posting again and showing off those beautiful fall colors...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you, girl! Also, thanks!! I hope to post a bit more frequently in the future. ;)

      Delete
  4. The falling of Autumn leaves. The very atmosphere must be a feeling of liberation from the season of Summer. Gladly embrace this snapshot in time. This moment that will last for a few months and pass only but to come again the next year..... I can't wait to experience Autumn for the first time.... One day. Ahahaha, nice post Kimberly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly is beautiful. You'd love it. :)

      Delete
  5. Absolutely perfect - I adore reading about your life and looking at your beautiful photos.

    xx, Acacia

    PS Did you get bangs..?! From the little snippet I've seen of you in the distance of these photos, they look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the sweetest, Acacia! And I did get bangs! Maybe I'll do a post about it sometime soon. :)

      Delete
  6. heyya again! love these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy day! I've missed your posts so much! Definitely stay!!!!!!:) Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, it has been a while! We've missed you!! :) beautiful pictures...stick around for a bit, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearest V,

    Umm, if you haven't noticed, I have been spamming you every way I possibly can. It's probably because a wave of missing has hit me straight in the face and I don't know how else to deal with it.

    So, I totally had it on my agenda, but then I completely forgot to talk to you about your life fulfilling news: YOU WENT TO COLORADO!! For some reason the place of your dreams (I always remember before New Mexico came in the picture, you would randomly pick colorado to go to college to). So, did it fulfill every expectation for you?? Was it the place of long lost dreams? Did you relish it in?

    Also, I love you, you better keep posting. I miss you (but I already said that). I just got home from the beach. I sincerely hope you miss the beach, too.

    These pictures are gorgeous. Simply gorgeous.

    I miss you.

    Love,
    Byrd

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so cute. fall is so pretty! best of luck with school in NM!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.