7.03.2013

Bittersweet travels.

 photo IMG_6095copy_zpsa616d53c.jpg  photo IMG_6082_zps1deadd0a.jpg  photo IMG_6076_zpse65f098b.jpg

 photo Untitled-1_zpsa2fe0106.jpg

Being back in Hawaii has been oh-so wonderful. I had missed these crystal blue waters all those months while I was away at school. Sadly, I'll be away from home for a few weeks while travelling to Malaysia with the family. Of course the sadness of being away for a bit must be eclipsed by the excitement of travelling once again.

Let's see what adventures the exotic country of Malaysia brings.

10 comments:

  1. i'm getting seriously jealous of hawaii over here. i would love to have the beach at my doorstep. it's so beautiful.

    have so much fun in malaysia! travelling is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Malaysia! Have fun on your travels and time spent with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks so beautiful! i'm so jealous!
    have fun in malaysia too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh have fun in Malaysia with your family! Also, that last picture makes me want to jump into some water!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Malaysia? whoa dang, that is crazy awesome. have a blast! (and maaan, I'm jealous of those blue, blue waters.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeallloussss. I would give pretty much anything to be in the beautiful Hawaian oceans now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos, you blessed, lucky person you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Take me back to those blue waters.....fun fun

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.