4.15.2013

From the window seat.

 photo IMG_42891024x683_zps26d58b4b.jpg
 
Before I begin working on two papers that are due tomorrow which are not anywhere near being finished (deep breath), I feel the need to explain where I have been and where my blog banner has disappeared to.

Put simply, I stopped blogging. Sat at a red light. Completely disregarded the fact that I had once.

Pause.

I am  slightly ADD and I simply feel you must know that I am currently sitting in the library in front of a window and a yellow balloon just jumped up from behind green trees and sailed through a baby blue sky. It was undeniably whimsical.

Continuing.

The fact that I had once loved blogging so. Here at college my love for art has been growing, which inevitably is pulling me back towards this little place on the web. Because to me, blogging is a form of art.

So here I am, clicking away with a gigantic shelf of books behind me and window in front of me. I'd say there's no better spot on campus to...

Finish those two papers.

P.S. I'll be back soon.

P.S.S. Painting calenders is sort of the best.

17 comments:

  1. oh, my gracious, kimberly! this is incredible! you are ever so talented. xx | grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how I have missed yours posts, Kimberly! Good luck finishing your first year of college! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that the chevron has come into your art. Very cool. Touch of ADD??? No wonder why we're fast friends!!

    ps next time we talk it needs to be indoors, I think the breeze was a little too much last time.
    pps boy did we miss you last night. Ahhhhh, can't wait till your back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I hope the breeze last night didn't carry our conversation, ehm, places. ;)

      Delete
  4. those calenders, oh my word. they are gorgeous, dear!
    and I can't wait for most posts. i've missed your posts popping up in my dash. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marcia, you know Kim too?! Apparently this blogging/online world is smaller than I thought!

      Delete
  5. AGGGHHHH!!!!! A POST FROM THE ELUSIVE, BAD, BAD KIMBERLY!!!!! Somebody scream.

    You, you, you, you. Come back soon. I miss your ugly face. Really. I will slap it hard next time I see it.
    Just kidding. You're beautiful, it's true, I saw your face, in a crowded space, and I don't know what to do, I will never be with you. James Blunt. What a genius. Bleh.

    Anyway, I do miss you. And you missed the most genius story ever. Told by our wonderful Ellie. Yes, you must hear it soon. COME BACK SOON.

    I got your letter, it was too much. I've been carrying it around like a mad old bird, and reading it too much. And those calendars are genius. Really. Don't get too amazing.

    Ok, I'mma be gone. But don't go on any more you know what's, before I talk to you. I have informants, I know all.
    Love,
    Byrd.

    P.S. Really I do miss you. all the way to your little painted toes. Find a blonde. Do good. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO happy to hear you'll be back. and those calendars look amazing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, those special, crafty calendars you've created are beautiful...I've missed you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've missed you so! And that banner? Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. *happy dance* i can't wait to see more beautiful posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. well you just inspired me to make a calender. i've been trying to find a new hobby. i'm about to see what other creative things you've done over the years that i've forgotten about...of course, i could finish my essay for history...nah.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so lovely, loving the calendars! X

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your calenders Kim, they're so pretty :) I've been bogged down with assignments too! College/ uni is a crazy ride. I can't wait to see you guys this July, though! It'll be a great reunion!! Hope you're well x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.