12.31.2012

2012. thank you.


shirt & jeans & shoes: target // belt: my mom's
 
 This winter break has been more-then-satisfying thus far. I have been painting colorful things, writing in chalk a good deal, and taking photos once again. These refreshing few weeks make me yearn to live in these days to infinity and beyond. And this isn't even counting all the wonderful friend-time and beach days I've been getting in! Commence sighs of content.
 
Oh, and there's something I need to tell you, 2012. It's not a big deal or anything, but you sorta-kinda changed my life. I entered this year knowing it was going to be a big deal. From graduating from high school to traveling to Alaska to beginning my insane college adventure, you have helped me to grow, 2012! My word of the year was fulfilled in countless ways, and I'm sososo grateful for that. Please know that I'll never forget you. Though this be our last day together, you will stay in my heart. Forever.
 
P.S. Thoughts on the new design, friends?

15 comments:

  1. Aw I love your outfit!!! You look so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new design, and your outfit, and this post -- i'm so glad you're having a good winter break! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new design, and your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new design.
    And your outfit.
    And the glitter on the paint chart.
    And basically everything.

    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the new design!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOUR OUTFIT! sheesh woman.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your blog design. Your outfit is fabulous! And loving all the artwork :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy new year :) 2012 sounded like it was an amazing year for you. pretty sure 2013 will be too!
    and i lovee the site design x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad I just found your blog.
    It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit! So cute! And the design is lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year!
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. i just found your blog and i am completely in love! loving your outfit here :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just discovered you blog-um, yes, it's awesome. Super duper cute outfit by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just stumbled upon your blog. Love it! New follower!
    Follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your blog! aaand that outfit is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.