8.11.2012

Fruit and stripes.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
shirt: forever21 // shorts: forever 21 // shoes: keds // necklace: etsy

Trying to enjoy the latter part of summer. Eating lots of fruit and sprout-topped sandwiches. Wearing lots of stripes (always).

So dazed. Thinking back to how life-changing this summer was. Loving those nights on the beach with friends as we wateched the lights dance on the water. Missing the cold air in Alaska and the people I met there. Doing so many things to prepare for college. Leaving this rock-of-an-island next week.

Oh, the idea of college is exhillirating and terrifying all at once. At the moment, I'd rather think about room decorations, though. Or my favorite pair of shoes.

P.S. I got a one piece bathing suit. YOLO. (just thought you should know).

16 comments:

  1. great pictures, love that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, we sound so alike sometimes! I love stripes & fruit. And aahh, I'm with you on the college thing! I think it will be fabulous, but I'm utterly petrified and only somewhat excited at the moment, haha! :) Best wishes to you on a new adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stripes, you gotta love 'em. And now I want sprouts on my sandwich. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so pretty! I love your outfit. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your top! And I'm really excited for you about college :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That fruit looks out-of-this-world-amazing. And now I'm hungry for a sprout sandwhich.

    The power of photographs. @.@

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sandwich looks yummy, :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. fruit is good in summer, stipes are even better!
    oooh, colleg is terrifying i bet...but for now, i'd just enjoy the summer holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehehe. you're cute. and college, so soon...ahh. craziness. I can't wait to hear about it. I'm pretty sure I have that same pair of shoes--or at least something dangerously similar. (I don't know if the word dangerously fits there; I just wanted to use it, okay?) aaaand your postscript cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha yeah for one pieces! :) I love the food pictures. You're making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you get over your uneasiness at your new home! I want to see another post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was laughing reading this post because those pictures are totally ones I would take - I photograph my food and shoes a lot :)
    -mal
    faithlifephotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. the sandwich looks so good! and i love the ocean shots in the previous post!
    ps: we're having a painting giveaway on our blog this week - you're invited!
    http://chestnutmocha.blogspot.com/2012/08/painting-giveaway.html
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.