6.13.2012

Laupahoehoe | part I

It's hard to describe how special this whole camping trip was, because it wasn't just the beauty of the landscape that captivated my heart, but the amazing people I got to spend time with. It started with volleyball, slipping off the pier into salty water, tents and tarps, a warm meal, and lots of laughter.

And it gets better. This is only the beginning.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

This is only the beginning of my picture overload. Oh dear, I just can't help it; every photo captures a wonderful memory. What else did we do? Let's say it involves tree climbing, hiking, and campfires.

I miss it terribly already.

10 comments:

  1. Your pictures are amazing, beautiful, and artistic, Kimberly, and they capture the magic of our camping adventure. I miss it already too! It was such a special time of laughter, fellowship,and kindredness. I can't wait for the rest of our summer plans to ripen into fruition! See you soon, my dear!
    Love,
    A fellow Hanthatwan Camper

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great time! and your photos are so beautiful, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blast. This has me craving a camping trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one of Kalei on the line becuase of the angle and fuzzyness! Can't wait to see more pics.

    oh you forgot to add...tents, tarps, rain and sardines!!! :)

    Love a HTW member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures....helps me imagine what ya'll were doing while I was working....hehe.....more pictures to follow??? I can't wait.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe,

    Lovely times, eh? Yes, yes, very lovely. I had a splendid time at least. Even in the rainy dampness that one night (where we were all cosy-ing up together, haha). And scary bathroom times!

    I love, love the first picture of Nathan. His reflection is ah-some!!! (I always get this evil grin when I use exclamation points).
    And to Sarah, yes, we were living it up without you. Just kidding... :)

    I think your pictures put into to words the wonderfulness of this adventure.
    Can't wait till are next adventure together!
    Love,
    Beckers (what ho?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of your summer activities look perfect. I am so definitely simultaneously jealous and inspired. You live in a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love group camps. Looks like yours was really fun!

    xoxo,
    Rachel Nicole @ Summer Breeze

    http://rachyracheshobbycorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.