5.24.2012

New friendships.

New frienships are some of the most exciting and special times in life. I'm so blessed to have been able to spend time with some pretty amazing people over this past week.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I had the honor of watching my super sweet friend get baptized. Living in Hawaii means baptizims are at the beach, and we were fortumate enough to have a day filled with spakly blue waters and scorching hot sun. The gathering and celebration were all wonderful reminders of Christ's love.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Along with that wonderful day at the beach, I had the opprotunity to meet another special person for the first time. The online world of blogging is a pretty amazing place filled with some ridiculously talented people, and of course, I've always wanted to meet one.

It all started with a guest post and finding out Valerie was coming to Hawaii for a PhotogenX DTS with YWAM. Now, if you know me, you know I have pretty strong sentimental attachments to that organization. Therefore, when I found out she was visiting, a meeting was soon in the works.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

We spent a wonderful afternoon together walking along the beach, taking pictures in a garden, and meeting pineapples for the very first time. Honestly, it was one of those times when you can just feel God is in control. We talked about our futures, traveling plans, and a myriad of other things; and it was unforgettable.

13 comments:

  1. sounds like so much fun! I love witnessing baptisms ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh the pictures are beautiful! And a baptism at the beach, that's awesome! We used to do them in lakes at our old church (we were a church plant and we lived in Minnesota, so we had a lot of lakes=)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great! You live in Hawaii? So jealous! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds wonderful! and i didn't know pineapples grow like that! that's so cool! haha (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love new friends!! and hawaii?? JEALOUS.

    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. New friends are THE best ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love new friendships too! It's the best when you discover your similarities!

    ReplyDelete
  8. New friends are the best! Outdoor baptisms look incredible, and I think it's really cool that you live in Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  9. loverly pictures. I WANT THE BEACH. jealousy. ;)
    ps--did you get my email, m'dear? (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come visit me then. ;) And yes, I did. A reply is in the making.

      Delete
  10. Amazing pictures! :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm currently having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I SOO want to go there, that looks amazing!

    Is that a pineapple plant? Seriously!? That's what they look like!? It's so cute!


    xoxo,
    Rachel Nicole @ Summer Breeze

    http://rachyracheshobbycorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just stumbled across your blog, it's adorable and the beach pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.