4.04.2012

Mixing prints.

Photobucket Photobucket
shirt: jeans warehouse // skirt: handmade // shoes: target // necklaces: etsy // ring: a gift

My life consists of midnight pep talks and late mornings. I found myself seated at the computer last night, shrieking to myself through the screen in all caps. I was trying to work on a scholarship essay which I've procrastinated far too long, and found myself unable to write anything I was satisfied with. My ability to focus exasperatingly vanished a few weeks ago, and I find myself ADD when it comes to anything involving school. So rather then type an essay, I wrote a pep talk to me. It went quite well, though it didn't help my essay much.

Today, I tried to make the vlog for you friends, but I'm afraid it was over thirty minutes long. Yes, I'm serious. Now, not even I want to listen to myself talk for half an hour in a video, so I am going to try to make a shorter one sometime this weekend. I will probably plan out concise answers so I don't ramble; and I'll cut out the similar questions because goodness-me a thirty minute vlog would be embarrassing.

P.S. Mixing prints in outfits it so much fun! Give it a go.

P.S.S. And thank you so very much for all of the sweet birthday wishes on my last post! I read every single one!

19 comments:

  1. oh you. you're so cute. also, i was wondering why you were posting so late, then i realize: time difference. can you say i need help? haha, great post :))
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting... I'm always unsure when I want to wear a printed top and a printed bottom but we'll see :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. I don't have any type of printed bottom, so I've never tried mixing two prints (at least, one on bottom, one on top). I desperately need to go clothes shopping for the spring/summer. You're talking to the girl who has had the same winter wardrobe for the past 3 years. Hey, if I don't grow, why buy new clothes? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so cute. I love the pattern mixing. I think I need me some of those sandals. I feel like I rambled so much in my vlog...fortunately it was only 13 minutes long. So excited to see yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're so pretty :) and these outfits are so cute! :D thanks for sharing--my fears about mixing prints have been significantly lessened ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you played with the patterns.

    ps: talk about procrastination, I am here commenting on your blog when I should be reviewing for an exam I have today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit! Hope your essay goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and your outfit are adorable! =)Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute pictures! And I love the way you did your hair...


    Did you use a pattern for the skirt? It's really neat...

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are crazy beautiful. And your outfit fantabulous. How do you mix prints so well? I am *ahem* not so good at mixing prints. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. P.S. Looking forward to the video. Eep!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thats so cute! we were just looking at your older posts when you first bought that adorable skirt.....totally cute....(wanna do another photo shoot in a city/spot).....?


    always loves...
    me

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this outfit! Sooo cute!!
    & can't wait to see your vlog!

    Love,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  14. even though this is a completely unorginal comment, you are so cute! :) can't wait for the vlog :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this, girl! and I love this girl :) the mixed prints are gorgeous-ness. xx.

    ReplyDelete
  16. you are gorgeous. i could never pull that off, but you certainly did!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that outfit. It's adorable. You are adorable! 'Nuff said. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous, dear, if I had one chose of an outfit you did so far it would be this one! Thanks for all your lovely comments over at my blog, you are the sweetest..... For some strange reason your posts do not show up in my blog dashboard and I can't figure out why I am missing so much good stuff!

    Janelle

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.