3.12.2012

The hazy phase.

Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
- Thomas Alva Edison

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


The days have been blurring together; and my ability to be productive in many areas has been on a slow downhill curve. Blogging has been on the list of downhill curve activities, which is probably obvious due to my sudden disappearance. Let's just say, my life has morphed into a piece of abstract art.

Sleeping in, pajama's most days, unquenchable messiness, and tons of hazy thinking (oh, and lots of amazing friend-time). Rarely doing. It's a weird phase, after what seems to have been months of work. However, I'm glad for all of the diverse sections in life; it's nice to go through something different, and be pushed out of the monotonous. It's helping me to decide what I want to do with myself. Do I really want to sit around and be lazy most days? Nah.

I think I'll go do something now.

12 comments:

  1. i've been feeling the same way lately. when i get like that, i usually go catch up on reading/writing or redesigning mine or someone's blog :) whatever suits my fancy at the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, how did you get your date/post header to change sides? i've been trying to figure that out lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my HTML code, I had to find the code for my post-title and date-header. I inserted the code "text-align: right" under each code. You can put the words left or center depending on where you want your headers to be.

      Hope this helps!

      Delete
  3. I have had the same thing going on in my life. I never feel like doing anything. I'm hoping that will change REAL soon... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the same place right now... maybe it's the weather? Only thing different is that I am always in the mood to be productive in the oddest hours... We shall bounce back soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. life looks lovely through your photos. even if it is just laying around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, lazy days. <3 They can be nice now and then. *correction* *VERY* nice. Bwaha. & I totally love the pics.
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. i get in funny lazy moods like this every now and then:-) I've always been a dreamer, and I think that's why. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. finally, someone else who takes pictures of her feet in her pajama pants :)

    btw, I looove your name, and your glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate being lazy...but lately, I have been. It's really hard to change sometimes, isn't it? I don't like it though, because being productive feels so much better!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.