2.15.2012

My life pinned.

You know that website called pinterest? Well, I love it. It's the place I go to browse inspiring pictures, learn fun DIYs, and pick up design ideas. And since Hannah introduced me to this lovely idea of sharing pins that define or touch us, I decided to join the fun.

It took me forever to choose; but here you have it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Linking up with Olivia Erickson over here. Feel free to do it, too; I would love to see your list!

14 comments:

  1. love the photos you chose! i think they really say a lot about you : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinterest is my new addiction. This is such a neat blog post idea! Just might have to do it. And those are lovely photos you chose!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely list! I L.O.V.E. the second picture :-)

    Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes yes yes yes! pinterest is my life. this is amazing :))
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these, girl! Can totes see you in them! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could see stealing this idea. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovelovelove! and I love how I can totally see you through them. (: the fourth from the bottom? that was totally my inspiration for my hair in Emma. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pinterest, and those are lovely picks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love pinterest too. i just pinned that quote you posted. great picks here!

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, pins! I especially love the first one. Totally me--laughter is one of the most amazing things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did it. =) http://formyownsatisfaction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are gorgeous images! I have definitely pinned a few of those myself, great choices! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh how i love pintrest.
    i'm a bit addicted.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.