1.23.2012

This week's prayper

Photobucket 

Last week was worry. Last week was change. Last week was letting go.

I was caught up in a whirlwind of activities. Oh pictures, pictures. You can learn much about my week through browsing the plethora of photos I took. So sorry, but they're rather dull. Simply photo after photo of earrings, bracelets, and necklaces. Let's just say the shop has turned into more of a part-time job then a hobby.

That's not all last week was, though. It was so much more. I was starting to worry about things I thought I had let go of. My perspective was changed day after day, and responsibilities felt like they were piling too high. The beautiful thing is that I know the Lord puts these trials in my way so I will continue to depend on Him in everything. Any peace, any joy must be through His grace.

In Psalms I found my prayer for the coming week:

"And I will walk at liberty,
For I seek Your precepts.
I will speak of Your testimonies also before kings,
And will not be ashamed.
And I will delight myself in Your commandments,
Which I love.
My hands also I will lift up to Your commandments,
Which I love,
And I will meditate on Your statues."
Psalm 119:45-48

P.S. I truly need to make some photography dates with Perry this week. No jewelry allowed.

9 comments:

  1. That really is a beautiful verse... It can get so hard taking on more responsibility. This week my mama was down and I had 6 people to take care of and be "second Mama." But it was fun and a learning experience. It teaches you to give and give and give.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really good verse. Thanks for sharing! I was inspired by your blog design, and I'm wondering if you would give me permission to create a design similar to it? Feel free to say no, but it's just a thought:) I'll subscribe to comments so you can answer in a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah. busyness, busyness. And that verse? wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful verse. so glad your etsy is flourishing. happy monday dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. praise God for business!!! I love all your photos. All of them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your encouraging words. You definitely do not know me, but as a stranger: well, you do inspire me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Gloria, of course, I am glad that my design inspired you! As long as you don't copy my exact design, I am totally fine with it. Thanks so much for asking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a very beautiful verse. =) Thank you for sharing it with us.

    Oh, and I wanted to let you know that I tagged you on my blog. I tagged all of the blogs that I follow that inspire me, and your blog was one of them.

    Emily~

    http://dropletsofgodsgrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO beautiful, psalm119 is my email address! beautifully written, precious post..

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.