12.14.2011

The Three

It's been crazy since the big brother has been home. Most days a jam packed with adventures and excursions outdoors. We visited a park during the weekend and had a bit too much fun in the playground.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I learned that the above photographed playground "ride" is not the innocent, flinstone-speckled, oddly-shaped thing it at first appears to be. It is a ride of torture which I cannot fathom young children attempting because my older brother and I nearly died by being tossed from the ridiculous machine.  Yet somehow, after recovering from the affects of dizziness, it was imperative that we try it again, simply to suffer the same affects directly afterwards.

In the wise words of my older brother, "If we spin the other way the next time, we will cure our dizziness."

Photobucket

He will not like me for posting the above picture. Ah well, I like it besides. Oh, and do not drink the water below. Only shower in it and make sure not to accidentally digest any because, ah, it might be fatal. That is all.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Oh, and I love those two guys. Having Nathan home makes us the three musketeers again; we again need five chairs, forks, and plates at a table. It is taking a bit of adjusting to, and I usually feel our family is oddly large when walking together. It is strange and delightful all at once.

Yesterday, while venturing through a park, I asked mom to take a picture of the three of us. One was long overdue.

PostScript: Giveaway here!

10 comments:

  1. You three are so cute! You look a lot like your oldest brother! :)
    Glad you're having fun. It makes me want an older brother! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Thats all i can say.....the last picture is pure AWESOMENESS!!! (to quote a panda bear)
    Color, lighting, muted clothes and great pose.......so professional! has your mom thought of going into photography buisness.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps....I know what you mean about that intese ride....adam spun me and aaron on it, and aaron was crying 'no! no! want to get off!!!'

    not for young wipper-snappers....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, your photos are simply beautiful! They are are so clear and perfect.

    And the "Water not fit for drinking" sign? Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh I just love the last two, they would be good Christmas pictures!!! The color is awesome!
    Orange Gizmo....yes that little sweet heart could send you to the doc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love the picture of your parents and the last picture of the three of you. Perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww... Yay!!! He's home. I'm currently typing away at my grandparents computer with my college brother sleeping beside me. Isaac finished his last day yesterday.

    Don't you love siblings. They really are the best? I hope you're having fun with Nathan. And we have to get together when we get home.

    Anyways love you,
    Becks

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! And I love your photography! I have seven siblings and one nephew (almost two!) besides, as well as a brother-in-law, so getting together for a family shot is so very very rare. It's been a few years for us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kimberly, just found your blog. Love it. Love the photos and your reminiscing. Miss you all!

    Auntie Josephine

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.