12.23.2011

This Christmas Break

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Somehow my dear, sweet Christmas break has morphed into something very different from a relaxing time of rest. My wonderful days off from school are filled with driving around the island, finding adventure as we go. It's a paradigm shift from the mornings stuffed up in my bedroom reading textbooks, and I do believe I quite like it. A lot.

Oh, and need I remind you that Christmas is only two days away? Like seriously. This is ridiculous. Personally, I am not ready to bid farewell to this year. It was far too short; it's days slid through my fingers.

Still, my heart won't let me be melancholy. The parties, laughs with friends, hot chocolate, carols, lights, and love floating through the air swell within me and leave me joyful.

Did I mention I've got a huge, real Christmas tree currently in a corner? Oh yes. More on that later, though.

8 comments:

  1. This year has gone by too terribly fast, yes. And a real tree! Wish it were mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are just lovely. Happy Holidays! :)

    xoxo,
    Noelani

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is crazy, how quickly break is slipping by and the fact that Christmas is upon us.

    Also, have I ever mentioned that you're darling? Because...you're darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. Is it kinda crazy that I didn't get a Christmas break this year? Pretty sad. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, you are blessed to be in such a warm place for Christmas. I miss that. :)

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jennoelle, your comment = just the sweetest thing. Which makes you the darling. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.