12.21.2011

Gift Wrapping

So it's that week. The one where ribbon, wrapping paper, and tape are littering the floors as you frantically wrap all those last minute presents. I sadly, do not have presents left to be wrapped at the moment. If I could re-do my already-wrapped gifts, though, I would probably do them like this:








It's almost enough to make me want to undue all of my previous wrapping! Oh well, I will simply have to make up for it next year. Hope you all are able to use some of those beautiful ideas.

Happy wrapping, friends.

10 comments:

  1. Aw, I feel your pain.
    *rips up all wrapped presents to re-wrap*

    ReplyDelete
  2. so super pretttttty love the yellow and white! is that your checkered paper?! LOVE it!

    thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous. I'm wrapping tonight, and I do believe I'm going to use some of these ideas! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, those are so pretty! I tried to wrap a lot nicer this year, and I'm really happy with the way they turned out! I posted pictures on my blog if you're interested... :)

    pagesandkeys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking the same thing. I have so much inspiration that I compiled throughout the months, but never used them. Now I don't have anymore little parcels to wrap up. :(

    Love this post, though! *wink*
    Grace
    gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are all extremely creative. Now I have some really cute gift wrapping ideas to try out.


    --
    Shanice,
    www.shanicexoxo.info

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's so funny.....I just wrapped my mom's gift the same as the last one.....great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.