11.26.2011

Thanksgiving Day

Pie
Photobucket
Photobucket
IMG_0054
IMG_0058
IMG_0070
IMG_0089
Fire

As I devour the remains of our leftovers, the fond memories of yesterday swirl in my mind. The smells of food which filled the house; the anticipation which glowed through eyes and smiles. There is no day quite like Thanksgiving each year.

I am so grateful to have spent the day in happy contentment, remembering our country's roots, and of course, enjoying our bounty of food. I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful, filled with our Savior's love.

P.S. The last winner of the giveaway didn't claim her prize, so I drew a new winner who is Miss. Raquel! Please email me to claim your prize in 48 hours!

14 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that first photo! :) It sounds like you had a good Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh. hello pretty-looking pie!! :))
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jocee. That pie is very lovely looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sniff...sniff....I know, doesn't it look great?...to bad it didn't turn out....

    I Love the picture of Holly!!! She does that all the time, but I can never capture it as good as you just did! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kimberly, Congrats on you 100th post this year!!

    So proud of you!

    Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photo of that dog is so cute! She/he reminds me of my dear puppy dog. Happy late Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos!!! Sounds like a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos, glad you have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's cool to see what caught your eye. Your very talented to capture a basic idea and make it pop of the page with intrigue. The depth/color/and clarity are A+! [The welcome sign was my fav]

    ReplyDelete
  10. this was beautiful! and as always, gorgeous photos.
    I just noticed your 181 followers; gosh, how'd you get so many so fast?? craziness. loved this post (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. Those pies look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ♥ the photos, kimberly! they're sutnning.
    ha ha, miss Raquel just won another giveaway on Practically Pink! she's getting lucky at the moment : )
    ~Holly
    http://rosesandbluebells98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Why does it seem I'm always the last to comment?

    Anyways, I love you pictures, miss I-haven't-been-taking-any-good-pictures. I especially love the first one. Beautyful.

    I know, I didn't call you last night, but that was because my mom hasn't called Nancy yet. So prepare for a call today (I promise. Again). So, just to clarify friday, yeah?

    Ok I love your post (I also love the pink. haha).
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.