11.22.2011

Feather Painted Tote


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

It was nearly midnight. What better time to begin a craft project? It took about three excruciatingly tense trips to the porch in order to fetch all of the necessary supplies. I believe every trip outside I stepped on the squeaky tile, the screen door screeched for some WD-40, and realized I had forgotten something about halfway back to my room. Finally, once everything was gathered, I commenced. One solitary blue feather in the center with two orange feathers surrounding it. It took longer then I had anticipated.

A few days later straps were added and the last stitches were sewn. Welcome to the world, my newest creation. It's a pleasure to meet you.

PostScript: The winner of the giveaway is France Irish. Please note, you have 48 hours to email me and claim your prize.

14 comments:

  1. love this! will you begin to sell these on Etsy? (:
    this sounds so like me- midnight craft projects. I do it quite often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! Want it! (;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous. I love it so much (and want it even more). Your creativity continues to amaze me, darling. Ugh, love the things on the wall, too. I love your pictures too. And the colors are so vibrant and beautiful.

    SO beautiful darling.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super pretty! you're so talented. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was a great idea! have Indians been in your dreams of late?
    and yes, will you begin selling bags on etsy? it would be a great addition, I think....

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Katie, I may be selling them on etsy sometime, if I make enough of them. :)

    @Becki, you're too sweet! Love you so mucho, too.

    @Sarah, yes, I suppose bohemian things are beginning to infiltrate my mind; and I may sell the bags on etsy in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this!! you're so creative and talented.(:

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely and stunning! I love its simplicity and colors! As for a midnight projects, I'd love to do more of those but I think my sister would like to get some sleep ;)

    xoxo
    -rosi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute bag! I love it! How did you make those buttons for twitter, and Pinterest ect.? Everyone has those now, and I have been looking everywhere for them but I can't find it. Thanks so much! :)

    hisprincess94@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. that bag is just darling! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh, I am in love with your blog, which probably doesn't surprise you :0 just beautiful ---your pictures, your crafts, all of it, your WRITING!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.