10.12.2011

Ready, Set, Enter!


Today I decided to link up with a whole bunch of photo challenges going on in my little blogging community. Slowly, I am learning things about how to use Perry, my DSLR. I finally read up a little bit of f-stops. Fun, fun, fun.



Kelsey's having a fun photo challenge for unedited pictures. So I decided to take a picture of my lunch. Papayas have always been one of my favorite fruits. I can remember being a child wriggling up trees around the neighborhood with friends to pluck a few of them and afterwards devour them greedily. When I think back, a few of those trees we climbed were dangerously tall. Eek. The things I did for a papaya.





Olivia is having a photo contest with prizes, and even though I am one of the sponsors, I just had to enter. Photo challenges are just too irresistible.



Finally, Mary Ann is having a "happiness" themed challenge. "Why does this picture make me happy?" Because after putting on the headband, I realized it matched my bracelet. Lame, I know, but that is honestly why it made me happy. So I decided to take the picture.

Well, maybe you're now feeling like entering a few of these? Go on ahead.

Hope you all are having a great Wednesday.

20 comments:

  1. Wow, these are gorgeous! I think I'll go enter some...
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are crazy good pictures!! I have never eaten a papaya, but they look divine. :)

    Have a lovely day! xxxx~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos here! That last one of you? Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so pretty!!

    btw, you won the giveaway at Borderless :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, I love this! you are so cute :) thanks for entering!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're super pretty. (: Great job on the self portraits! I tend to find those...challenging. ;p

    I've never really liked papayas, but you made it look scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the first pic :) you're cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so beautiful! thanks for linking up!

    and, i really love the first picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. don't know if I'll enter, but thanks for keeping up updated.......love your bracelet and headband.....!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for all of the sweet comments! You all are just too sugary. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, beautiful, darling. I really extremely love the first picture of you. Augh! Haha Lovely.

    (P.S. If you don't win, I will sue the person. Haha)

    P.S. I love the bracelet. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Rebekah, you make me laugh! And yes, the bracelet is beautiful, isn't it? Some very dear friends gave it to me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous photos!

    Thank you so much for your comment on my blog! it means so much :)

    much love♥
    Samarah

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so lovely!! And I am now going to try and track one of those headbands down. Or figure out how to make one myself...
    Also, the first photo literally made me drool.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I voted for your papaya photo :) Nice job!

    Blessings,
    ~Miss Raquel
    www.God-sDaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the headband!! So cute and those are great pictures!

    this-real-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great pictures! You're so pretty! :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.