10.11.2011

Little Dwellings


Seashells. I am smitten. This little pile of them is currently my humble collection, all of which I personally found at the beach (except for the sea glass). Many are just shards of shells, but I don't mind because when all the little shards are put together something beautiful forms. The pinks, lavenders, peaches, and browns all compliment one another wonderfully. The colors of seashells are so soothing.



They were all once little homes to critters in the ocean; but now they are abandoned homes. I would like to have more of these pretty little dwellings. It's a good excuse to go to the beach.



If you haven't heard, Olivia's having a wonderful giveaway; and I am one of the sponsors! There are some pretty awesome prizes, and it's a photo contest. What are you waiting for? Go and enter.

PostScript: If there was anything I could buy on etsy right now, it would be this shirt.

I. Am. In. Love.

However, I made a deal with myself to not buy clothes for the rest of this year.

Sob.

5 comments:

  1. i love the first picture! the light is amazing.

    i also love sea shells.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want that shirt too. except that i am currently broke. :)
    thank you so much for sponsoring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your seashell collection is cute. I love sea shells a lot, and because we lived at the beach I have a TON of seashells and sea glass. I really don't know what to do with them. ;/

    I LOVE that shirt too! It's so unique. :)

    Have a lovely day! xxxx~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seashells! I love that purple one off to the left, and the peach and white one in the middle :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.