9.27.2011

Happy Tuesday

I don't know about most people, but for me Tuesdays always seem to be a good day in the week. Things begin rolling and the week looks as if it will turn our brighter then you first anticipated.

A few people have been writing lists of things they are thankful for. So on a whim, I suppose I will configure a bit o' a list of recent blessings.

1) We're growing some lettuce and beans in pots outside. I love homegrown veggies, and since it's the first time we are attempting beans, the sight of the first few flowers appearing produces the feeling: happy.


2) Making and taking tons of pictures of jewelry. It is, at times, overwhelming; but a good learning experience.


3) Relaxing walks around nearby shops on Sunday evenings.




5) Making bouquets.


Read more about bouquets in my first-ever guest post over at clair de lune. Tomorrow is the last day you can enter my giveaway, so be sure to check it out soon if you haven't done so.

Have a happy Tuesday.

6 comments:

  1. I love the necklace you made!! And the last picture is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    Thanks so much for writing for me! I love the post, as well as the photos by themselves- stunning.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. your photos are so pretty. homegrown veggies must be the best. one day i WILL have a garden! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures! My favorite day in the week is Tuesday. My least favorite is Wednesday :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love the necklace. It's really beautiful :)
    I just found your blog, and I'm following :)
    Check out my blog, It's a Love Story!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.