8.25.2011

Fashion Is Back

It's been a long while since I did a fashion post; the main reason for their absence is because of the absence of another -- my brother and photographer-mate Nathan. However, since I recently inherited a new pair of wedges, my time of procrastination was up. It was time to do a post whether the photos turned our or not.


shirt: wal-mart / sleeveless cardi: jeans warehouse / necklace: malaysia / headband : handmade

So yesterday I threw a whack at it, but only afterwards I realized how pathetic my outfit was. So I was very dissatisfied with it and am only posting the above picture. The headband and wedges (not seen) were the only interesting articles and the overall feel of the shoot was lousy (I also later realized I was not wearing any makeup. Not a drop). I think it's good to go without all that powder and mascara  sometimes, though, so there you have it.


dress: marks & spencers / shoes: camel active / necklace: unknown / belt: tuscano

Today I attempted another shoot (indoors), and it turned out alright. Mr. Tripod helped me out a great deal (I am afraid Mr. Tripod will be helping me out a lot now-a-days). Now, about the new wedges and how they suddenly became my own...



What happened was, my mom bought these dreamy wedges in Malaysia. However, upon bringing them back home and using them, they proved too small. After several efforts at trying to make them fit, she has finally abandoned hope and given them to me; and they fit almost perfectly. Surprisingly, I never realized how much I liked them until I inherited them. Happy day.

9 comments:

  1. you are so very photogenic! I love your photos kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! :) Very lovely outfits. ;) I like the headband in your first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress+ wedges+ brown belt is so completely adorable. Love your style! :)

    Have a wonderful day! xxxx~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! You and your mother both have fantastic taste, by the way! LOVE the dress and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. can i just say that i loooove love love your hair?!!
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, you're so cute. I love the simplicity of this look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're pretty! The outfits are cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.