7.25.2011

Happy-Monday Fashion Post




You're probably wondering where the old chair, dead leaves, and metal ladder came from? Well, let's just say there's an empty, abandoned apartment somewhere nearby and my brother and I took the liberty of making it useful.

My hairstyle is a front french braid which I combed back into my ponytail. It's my official favorite hairstyle, and I am pretty sure I'm now going to be wearing it almost everyday because it's simple and it keeps my overgrown bangs out of the way (okay, and it doesn't look badly either).

shirt: walmart? / skirt: handmade (fabric from walmart) / shoes: macy's / necklace & belt: malaysia


P.S. Please don't mind my shabby, messed-up menu bar located below. It's a work in progress, and let's just say I have no experience or talent with HTML. Therefore, it is probably going to take me a long time to finally make the coding correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments inspire me.