7.16.2011

The New Look

For those of you who are followers or rather "members" of my blog (I don't know about you, but I prefer followers!) I'm sure you noticed that I changed my banner and created a new blog button. Therefore, I did contradict the recent survey results where 15 people out of 20 liked my previous banner.

I know you guys thought it was nice, (I like kites, too!) but I just felt something was lacking.
So what do you think of the new look? Is it as attractive at the last?

Oh, and here's my new button:


(a)musing


Enjoy!

P.S. I've officially fallen in love with drop down menu bars, and I want to make one. If you have any tips or an easy tutorial that you used, do tell!

4 comments:

  1. The new header is very nice dear, and I love your new button! I'm adding it to my blog!:) :) :) It's my favorite shade of blue<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you so much, Mary! I really appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors of your new header and button!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.