6.12.2011

Orangeylicious


Orange juice with the pulp in it is the bestest. It's so good I could come up with a name for it: orangeylicious. (Not that bestest is a word either). So what's up with these people who want the pulp taken out of the orange's juice? I mean, it's like taking the...the fizz out of soda! Yet, I suppose there are a lot of people who despise pulp as much as I love it.
How do I know this? Because orange juice I usually see sold has pulp removed. Bleh.

Therefore, I generally resort to home-squeezed loveliness. It tastes better, too!

What was the point of this post? Why, simply for your amusement and enjoyment. Plus, the other day I made myself a cup of orangeylicious and thought, "Wouldn't this make a great post?" 

Yup.

I know. You're absoloutely tickled by the randomness of this.
....So which do you prefer? Pulp or no pulp?

9 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for following!

    Don't hate me but...I prefer no pulp :/ Don't like all of it getting in my teeth and stuff. Oh well...

    Feel free to stop by and comment!
    http://thejewelrysheller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No pulp, definitely! Drinks are for drinking, not chewing, thank you very much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like drinking the juice and eating the pulp! So yeah:)) I like pulp too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pulp! We went to these people's house once, and they got the juice out and it's the no pulp version. And I was quite disappointed. I mean, what's the point of having orange juice if there's no pulp? How boring:P

    Oh, I had the best orange juice the other day. We got our old juicer out and it was soo good!

    Amazing how much I can write about orange juice. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pulp, please! Although I'm not a huge orange juice fan...much more of a lemonade or grapefruit girl when it comes to citrus juice! <3

    By the way, don't know if I told you or not, but your button is now proudly displayed for the world to see on my blog side panel! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, thanks for the lovely comments! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never be afraid of being random I say! :)

    And I prefer freshly squeezed WITH pulp too. Haha.

    See you soon Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe, I might just have to take up that moto!

    I can't wait to see you all! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.