4.27.2011

Song O' Thee Week??


As you may have noticed, my once-faithful "song o' the week" column has failed horribly the past two weeks. It seems to be dying, so I will stop it for now. I will probably change the song every once in a while, just not every week.
The song which will be playing for what is now an indefinite period of time is called "Penguin" by Christina Perri. She's definitely not a Christian artist, so I really don't recommend her as an artist; I just like this particular song by her.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kimberly
    I have an award for you over at my blog, Living for Christ!
    http://imlivingforchrist.blogspot.com/
    Please come check it out!
    In Christ,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Rebecca! That means a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.