3.24.2011

Wordle!

Yes, friends, I have been making constant changes to my blog's design. Sorry if it annoys you ;) I just can't help doodling with all of the different backgrounds, fonts, and colors.

The morphing of my blog will inevitably continue, so brace yourselves.

Besides that, I wanted to share a super-dandy website I discovered called Wordle! I made the picture above with this website, and it is so neat and fun. The colors, fonts, and word-choosing fascinated me for a long time until I finally was satisfied with the above picture. I am thinking of trashing my present blog design and making a blog template out of the "word cloud" I made.

Whaddya think?

6 comments:

  1. Thats really cool!!! I'm a new follower and i would love a follow back at www.hannahliveslife.blogspot.com

    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Hannah, and I'll be sure to visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, awesome pic! I just was doing some blog surfing and found your blog. I'm glad I did. I'm adding myself as your newest follower and I hope you'll check out my blog as well.

    www.inletsandharbors.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katy,
    Thank you! I'm glad you found my blog, too :) And I'll be sure to visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only just started blogging and ive changed my layout a milllllllion times hehe, you get bored after a while, nice blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, glad I'm not the only one ;) And thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.