3.28.2011

Song O' Thee Week + Some

I discovered "Blessings" by Laura Story on iTunes and fell in love with the meaning and melody of this song. The song speaks of trials being "mercies in disguise." It's breathtaking, and I hope you're as blessed by it as I am.

This post is going to be two in one. For the past few weeks, I've been aching to share with everyone a new website I discovered called Khan Academy. It was made by a man with 4 bachelors degrees who is pretty much a genius. He's made videos which cover everything from biology to advanced calculus. Been struggling with SAT study books like me? Well, this website was an answer to prayer for me, because he goes step by step through every math test question in my SAT study guide! It's amazing, especially if you need some help on math, scroll through hundreds of this "tutoring" videos, and become a genius like him!

http://www.khanacademy.org/

14 comments:

  1. This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content and images as well! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely song! I enjoy listening to new music and this one was definitely worth listening to. Thank you for sharing it Kimberly!! ♥

    Well, God sure does answer prayers! Yes, He does!!! Math is no fun =P So it's wonderful that you found that website! :D Good luck on those SAT's!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THAT SONG! Gosh, it sure got popular fast. But it's just filled with such truth! :)

    Thanks for the site too! Too bad I didn't know it when I was preparing for my SATs last semester haha. May God grant you wisdom on your SATs Kimberly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took the SATs a few weeks ago; I'm always surprised by how LONG it is! I'm nearly braindead when I leave XD

    I like your blog title and header.

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all of the awesome comments! I'm glad you guys like the song and website!

    And thank you Laura and Rachel for the well wishes on my SAT. I appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Thank you for following my blog! Your blog is lovely :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kimberly. I found your blog through MaryAnna's and I think it's awesome! I'm going to follow :).

    BTW - we seem to have a lot of things in common...I'm a Christian and I love Jesus, I love Lizzy Bennet (though when I took the quiz I'm most like Maryanne from S&S), I love books and tea on rainy days, classical authors are the best, I'm 16 going on 17, and I homeschool too!

    God bless!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elizabeth,
    Thanks, I'm glad you like my blog! Yours is awesome, as well! I love your pictures and posts.
    It's so neat how we have so much in common! I love how I've met so many Christian girls from all over the world through blogs! So it's nice to meet you. :)

    May He bless you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful blog!
    I am so glad that I found it!
    Blessings to you from,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey girl! I noticed you started following my blog! Where'd you find it? This blog is BEAUTIFUL! I love it. *following*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rebecca: Aw, thanks!

    Ashley: I'm glad you like my blog! Haha, how I found yours is a longish story, but here goes: I went on the Rebelution, found a girl's blog, clicked on it, saw you as her follower, and clicked on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.