3.16.2011

New Sandals

Last Saturday my mom and I went shopping and, of all places, ended up in Target. I must admit, I'm more of a Wal-Mart girl since I grew up shopping there, so browsing around targest is rare for me. However, we ended up in the shoe aisle and, long story short, we each ended up purchasing a new pair of sandals! I love mine so passionately I had to make a blog post about them!

Don't you love this quote?

Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess. ~Edna Woolman Chase








 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Silly :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh my word, they are cute! :D
    I love a good pair of sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! Adorable kicks, Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! I see why you like them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, thanks, Sarah. Nothing like a snazzy pair of shoes :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.