2.22.2011

Wasted Time


Here are a few quotes that I recently received in an e-mail. The second one really hit home for me.

"First I was dying to finish high school and start college,
Then I was dying to finish college and get a job,
And then I was dying to get married and have children,
And then I was dying for my children to grow up so I could work,
But then I was dying to retire.
And now I'm dying.
And suddenly I realized I forgot to live."

"We make them cry who care for us.
We cry for those who never care for us.
And we care for those who will never cry for us.
This is the truth of life. It's strange but true.
However, once you realize this it's never too late to change."

3 comments:

  1. Those are awesome quotes! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura: You're welcome! I'll have to send you the e-mail because there are a few other good ones.

    Madeline: Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.