2.07.2011

Library Books


 Thank you for asking. Yes, I did have a wonderful weekend. If you guess, though, you won't believe what I did. No, you won't, because it's so utterly unbelievable. Go look in your wallet. Yes, I just said that. Okay, nevermind, don't go physically, go mentally. Scanning it, you'll find a picture or two, a few wads of one hundred dollar bills, a license, and, probably, a library card.
Well, at least if you're literate. If you're reading this I'm guessing you are.

Gee, this is a lame start to this post.

All I'm going to say is, with some extremely literate friends of mine, I've finally check out my first library books with my Hawaii library card. Yay!

No, it was not my first time I've ever checked out a library book. I've done that tons of times in elementary school. I'm just talking about my Hawaii public library card--just never got around to using it.

But look at all the books I got! Alright, only a few are from the library. I just piled a few on with them to make it look...more...bookish. But that's beside the point.

The point is that I've done it and because I said I'd made a blog post out of it, I did; and now you get to read it and ask yourself why you ever decided to. And now I get to stop.

P.S. I want to inform all people out there that I do know how to return a library book. Okay? Oh, and I must thank Laura K. for inspiring me to use the cross-random-words-out thingy.


3 comments:

  1. Books! I love them so much :) I bought a new one this weekend called "Don't Waste Your Life" by John Piper. And isn't that word crosser-outer tool so much fun? Hope your week is off to a good start! Sending much love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Libraries are lovely places to spend one's time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura K: Yes, I love the word crosser-outer tool! Hehe! Hope that book is filled with lovely revelations for you life! It sounds very interesting.

    Laura: Yes, I love libraries. I should really go more often ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.