12.17.2010

Oh, Time

Lately I've been thinking a lot about time and how precious it should be to me and everyone who breathes. When I think about it, it is painful to think how much time I waste every single day. Conciously.

Idleness is not something I search for. It comes so naturally. It is so easy to go daydream about things I would like to do when I should be doing homework.

God gave me this big list of things to do in my head. However, laziness seems to be one of those things which constantly haunts me. I don't think Jesus was ever idle, and I don't think He wants me to be.....You never know how long you have to do God's work on earth.

Well, let's just say I've made a few goals...and set down a few rules to help me achieve those goals. I saw the quote on the back of a magazine and it struck me like a switch.


Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of.
Benjamin Franklin

3 comments:

  1. I really needed to hear that today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiring! Thanks for sharing, Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, I'm glad :)

    Pam, you're welcome!! And keep blogging ;D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.