11.08.2010

Square One Again

First of all, I would like to announce that I am going to attempting blogging again. Yay! Now, I think the best way to start with with a new, fresh look (as you have noticed) and a weird new title! So, if you haven't figured out the pun in my new title, I'm here to explain.
It can either be read "a musing" (i.e. a "random thought") or "amusing" (such as "highly entertaining"). Ask me, and I will tell you I have no idea how I came up with that title about twenty minutes ago. But I like it. It isn't as cheesy as some of the other titles I was thinking of. Haha.

There you have it. My first blog post in over two months.

If you are wondering, yes, a lot has happened in the past few months. Yes, I think I'm a different person. And yes, I miss my big brother.

3 comments:

  1. My sister,

    Yay for Kim! She's blogging again! I'm so glad I'm not the only one :) Love the new title, new layout... can't wait to see where God takes this blog! The photo of you on this post is so cute! Love you girl, and thanks for all the sweet comments on my webpage!

    <3 Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I love your blog's look too! Let's hope we don't give up blogging in 2 weeks. Haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll pray... then maybe it will last ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.